Golf Development Camp, 10th-13th August 2021
Register your interest and team squad details below and our Sports programme team will be in touch ASAP to discuss your potential camp booking including availability, pricing and further programme details;
State-of-the-Art Indoor Golf Academy facilities (Trackman 4 with indoor putting green, bunker & driving bay)
Top PGA Professional coaching & sports science learning
Daily supervised 9 holes golf & Camp Tournament on top local courses
Full board residential boarding experience, with use of leisure facilities
End of Camp Awards & Tournament Player Pack
Pre-register your interest in our high-performance Golf Development Camp this August
- Enter your details above and our professional Sports Programme team will be in touch asap to forward your full programme information and next steps to book via a deposit payment.
- Join our top Golf Development Camp programme team including Director of Golf & PGA Professional Bobby King, Head of Athletic Development Annie McCarra, Eric Byrne, a PGA Professional coach on swing speed mechanics and a special guest speaker in Golf Psychology for an action-packed, technical but fun development experience for 13-17yrs players.
- Download our Golf Development Camp sales leaflet for full details of the four-day residential programme in one of Ireland’s leading school venues for golf development
- Give your young golf player the ultimate summer golf experience – get them booked in for the Cistercian College Golf Development Camp today!
- CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Phone: +353 87 1410012 | Email: [email protected]
Cistercian College, Mount St. Joseph Abbey, Roscrea, Co. Offaly, E53 DX37, Ireland