The Cistercian Rugby Support Group is a collection of volunteers who provide focused fundraising and support to the CCR Rugby Program. All the committee are volunteer-based, with all funds directed toward student and player improvements.
The major fundraiser is an annual raffle that takes place approaching Christmas annually and we hope to add to this with our new direct debit Monthly Draw.
See some examples below of the support that has been provided to date;
- Hudl video analysis software for matches
- Additional Rugby and Strength & Conditioning Coaches for all year groups
- Personalized kit for teams and coaches
- Hire of 4G pitches for camps including UL Sports Facilities
- Post-match meals and bus hire
- School Rugby Trips and Tours
- Upgrading of the School Gym including floor matting
- Various gym and training equipment such as mats, tackle bags, tackle suits, etc.
- Radio equipment for improved coaching communications on match days
- Reseeding and sanding of 1st Pitch and annual maintenance including fertilising and weeding
- Player Support and Development
- Annual CCR Rugby Blitz
Our group has strived to help in any way we can to improve CCR Rugby and with your help and support, we can continue to grow and develop this program.
Our “Give Something Back” Initiative
- former parent of a former student
- former student of the school
- or any person, male or female,
who feel thankful in some way for what the College’s rugby ethos and experience did for them, we are asking you for a gentle €20 per month financial contribution back.
If you feel you, or someone you know and value, has brought that benefit to other areas of your life, we are asking you to sign up for an ongoing €20 per month contiribution that the Cistercian College Rugby Support group will use to help us meet those unexpected and unbudgeted-for expenses that arise in a school season or even off season.
We have the facility set up on a secure www.gocardless.com platform. You can cancel it at any time, but we hope you never do.
This is a monthly contribution that we will collect by direct debit on the 5th of every month, and we will ensure that you are kept abreast of the ever-positive news from Cistercian College.
Click this link to securely enter your IBAN,
Chairperson: Willie Burns
Treasurer: Eoin Fleetwood